Hey Holy Cross,
We've set the first dates for our StartNew Table Talks.
These discussions will have a strict 1.5 hour time limit. RSVPs are required, so please click a date and time that works well for you. A Table Talk will not be held without 6 people signed up.
Childcare is available but must be requested before the meeting.
They will be focused on some specific questions but will also have the opportunity to share and reflect on life at Holy Cross. This is your opportunity to share your voice about our direction.
If you're coming to a "StartNew Table Talk" there will be some homework to do beforehand to make sure you're prepared. You will be emailed a workbook and we'd also like you to think about five things before you come:
1) an action-oriented favorite Bible verse (something that we do or which God does)
2) a description of what defines us as a church (with a local focus at Holy Cross)
3) an idea of who we want to be at Holy Cross
4) an idea of who we are best equipped to pursue at Holy Cross
5) a short-term, medium-term, or long-term goal for Holy Cross
Through these discussions we're going to be looking for interconnected ideas and thoughts that are related to some questions we think are important to discuss:
1) How do you see Holy Cross moving through our community a year from now, 3 years, 5 years, 20 years?
2) How will we be interacting with the community?
3) What are we doing to relate with people?
4) What are we doing to share the message beyond our walls?
5) What are we doing to meet new people?
6) What are we doing to strengthen relationships?